Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

Late Spring Mantel...

I had no idea what to do with my fireplace mantel this year after I took down my chocolate Easter bunnies.  After  a few attempts, I came up with a simple mantel that will last into Summer....


I wanted some symmetry, so I used matching crocks on each side with the same plants in them... but a bird nest on one side...

And a bird on the other...

In the middle I just added a wood box filled with most of my glass coaster collection(a lot of them I am actually using with my furniture)...would love to find more green ones.

At a local store I found some really neat prints for a great price... I put two of them in the empty frames on my family room wall....(don't know why this one came out blurry)


And this one, I love old pictures of birds...

Have a lovely day,

Tiff

1 comment:

I love reading comments and appreciate the time and effort it takes to leave them. Thank you for visiting me and if you have a question, I will try to reply to it in the comments.