Translate

Friday, May 23, 2014

New Kitchen Table...

Hubby and I took a ride out to the Mustard House last Friday, not really looking for anything for our house, just some of the homemade soap they sell.  Well, because I have the most sweet and awesome hubby in the world, who spoils me to no end... I came home with two new treasures :)  One you will have to wait to see(still have to figure out where in the garden I can put a cow ;) ), but I will show you the other right now...

A new kitchen table.  It works perfectly in this space and really lightens up the room.  We don't need a huge table anymore, and this smaller one(7' instead of 9') lets us have easier access to the patio doors and more walking space in general.  It's a reproduction piece and both sides can be folded down like a tavern table.



I love it!...  and the old table got the faux top and leaves removed and is now in the family room as a game table/sewing table...so win win.
I've tweaked the kitchen since I took these pictures the other night and I will share what I did with it next week.

Now I just need some nice days so I can work outside in the yard... I can't wait for you all to see my other treasure :)   Thank you dear !!

Have a lovely day,
Tiff

6 comments:

  1. Tiff,
    Such a wonderful table! I love it and it looks great in your dining area. You sure do have a sweet hubby. Have a great day. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table and I know I will love the cow too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that table!! Looking forward to seeing the cow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great table and I also like your light above it! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table, I love the wood finish with the whites that you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a wonderful table! So so pretty. You are a lucky wife!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciate the time and effort it takes to leave them. Thank you for visiting me and if you have a question, I will try to reply to it in the comments.